Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#62 - It's All About Balance

Labels: ,

This woman with the beautiful smile makes me smile. She does indeed have style.

She has so many apples in her basket! I wonder if she and her family get to eat those apples. Sometimes people who harvest produce can't afford to buy the same produce. I wish there was a way to find a balance between growing healthy, chemical and GMO-free food and keeping that production affordable. In the US organic foods are very expensive. I don't know if that is the case in the rest of the world, though. I hope this lady's beautiful smile is due in part to a healthy diet of fresh fruit and vegetables.

This is heading to Morrissey at college. I remember college being a bit unbalancing ... too many choices sometimes.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...